Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ideas of Reference: Marc Fiedler, Esq.

Marc Fiedler, Esq. is a wheelchair-bound attorney who lives in my neighborhood. I see him from time to time. He is an advocate for disabled people. I've had paranoid ideas about him for years. I still see him, and his demeanor suggests that he has information about me.

March 11, 1998
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Mark J. Brice, Esq.
Koonz, McKenney, Johnson & Regan
Suite 840
2020 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
(202) 659-5500

Dear Mr. Brice:

Further to my letter to you dated May 28, 1997 (copy attached), I am writing to advise that it is my subjective impression that an attorney associated with your firm, Marc Fiedler, Esq., who lives in my neighborhood (Cleveland Park), appears to recognize me when he sees me, and that Mr. Fiedler may possess information of interest to federal law enforcement officials relating to my employment difficulties at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld ("Akin Gump"), my former employer. I have never met Mr. Fiedler; however, I have seen him interviewed on television, and the nature of his disability makes him easily recognizable.

I request that you counsel Mr. Fiedler to disclose to the Federal Bureau of Investigation any information he may possess relating to me, including any rumor evidence he may possess relating to my employment difficulties at the law firm of Akin Gump.

As you are well aware, concealment of information from or misrepresentation of facts to federal law enforcement officials may constitute a prosecutable offense that would affect an attorney's licensure.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

bcc: U.S. Secret Service (P. Leadroot, S.A.)

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Partners at Mr. Fiedler's firm have included several high profile people in the District of Columbia, such as Harold Brazil, Esq., a former District councilman.

My Daily Struggles said...

Marc Fiedler still lives in my neighborhood, Cleveland Park, and occasionally visits the Cleveland Park Library.

I continue to believe that he knows who I am; that he has looked at me on occasion as if he recognized me.