Tuesday, November 16, 2010

D.C. Inspector General -- Nothing to Investigate

Government of the District of Columbia
Office of Inspector General

November 10, 2010

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apt. 136
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

This correspondence will acknowledge receipt of your November 2, 2010, electronic mail message alleging that in 1997 the then-Office of Corporation Counsel defrauded the U.S. Social Security Administration.

Please be advised that this matter does not fall within the jurisdiction of the District of Columbia Office of Inspector General.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call this Office.

Sincerely,

/s/

Stacie Pittell
Assistant Inspector General
for Investigations

SP/sm

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

For the chapter: "It's not my money sweetheart."

Just keep paying my D.C. Medicaid and I'm a happy camper.