Sunday, November 14, 2010

email Message to Attorney General Holder -- August 31, 2005

At the time I sent this email message, Eric Holder was in private law practice at Covington & Burling.

Mr. Holder,

If you're at all interested, you can access my webpage at garfreed.blogspot.com.  I respect the fact that you are a busy professional, Mr. Holder, but I have admired you since your days as a U.S. Attorney.

And incidentally, Robert Barnett, Esq. at Williams & Connolly (who is a literary agent) emailed a "Thanks" in response to my recent communication to him.

Kind regards,

GARY FREEDMAN

PA ATTY ID 41032
____________________________________________

Subject: RE:
Date: 8/26/2005 5:39:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: "Barnett, Robert"
To: Lettheworldseewh@netscape.net 


« Previous | Next » 


Thanks. 


-----Original Message----- 


From: Lettheworldseewh@netscape.net 
[mailto:Lettheworldseewh@netscape.net] 
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:11 PM 
To: Barnett, Robert 
Subject: 

Mr. Barnett, 

In case you're interested, you can access my web page at garfreed.blogspot.com Please send my regards to Ms. Braver. I really enjoyed her interview of the novelist Michael Chabon (author of "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" and "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh") from several years back. 

Best wishes, 

GARY FREEDMAN

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I love it when I post something and right away there's interest from local people.

Comcast Cable (68.55.206.219)

Washington, District Of Columbia

Date Time Type WebPage

14th November 2010 03:34:57 PM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/email-message-to-attorney-general.html

14th November 2010 03:35:33 PM Page View dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/email-message-to-attorney-general.html
dailstrug.blogspot.com/