Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ideas of Reference, Coincidence, or Something Else?

This morning, Tuesday November 16, 2010 I went to the laundry room in my apartment building.  There's a table in the laundry room that tenants sometimes use as a book and magazine exchange.  People will leave books and magazines on the table that other tenants can pick up at will.

This morning there were three items on the table:

1.  A directory of the Maryland Bar, listing Maryland attorneys;

2.  Michael Chabon's novel, The Yiddish Policeman's Union; and

3.  The novel Tribute, by Nora Roberts.

My addled brain drew a connection between the items and issues I raised in my blog posts yesterday.

2. http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/williams-connolly-connections.html

3. http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/if-you-dont-get-it-you-dont-get-it.html

I am loving the diagnosis ideas of reference.  I pick up coincidences and double meanings all the time that I relate to purely personal facts.  That's the closest thing to lifetime disability benefits that you will ever see!  The D.C. Court of Appeals expressly stated that the "disorder" ideas of reference may legally render me unsuitable for employment.  Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998).  I have ideas of reference all the time!

No comments: