Friday, November 19, 2010

U.S. Marshal Corruption

To the Office of Inspector General: 

I was interviewed at my residence by the U.S. Secret Service yesterday afternoon Thursday November 18, 2010 (Special Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx). The Secret Service interview was rational and professional, unlike the interview by the U.S. Marshal on January 15, 2010 (Deputy Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx). 

I describe the Secret Service interview at the following site: 


My experience with the Secret Service has bolstered my perception that Deputy Marshal xxxxxxxxxx's interview was suspect and possibly corrupt. When I asked Secret Service Special Agent xxxxxxx to make a criminal referral to the FBI about my case, he consented. The U.S. Marshal adamantly refused to make a criminal referral to the FBI. 

Gary Freedman 
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW 
Apt. 136 
Washington, DC 
20008 

202 362 7064 

[Note that the Secret Service falls under the Department of Homeland Security, unlike the U.S. Marshal, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Justice Department, which is headed by Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., a personal friend of Vernon Jordan, a senior attorney associated with my former employer, the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.]

No comments: