Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Akin Gump in Hot Water Over Medicare Fraud

Thanks.


From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@aim.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 08:13 PM
To: Tavenner, Marilyn (CMS/OA)
Subject: Re: medicare fraud
 

Thank you for your response.

I have contacted the Deputy Director of the FBI about this matter and have sent him a collection of pertinent documents.  CMS may want to coordinate with the FBI Washington Field Office.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC

January 13, 2014
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008
Phone: (202) 362-7064

Mr. Mark F. Giuliano
Deputy Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Dear Deputy Director Giuliano:

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on January 3, 2014.  There is evidence that I am engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about a half-million dollars in public monies.

I enclose a collection of pertinent documents that I have also forwarded to Assistant Director in Charge Valerie Parlave of the FBI Washington Field Office.

I should not be allowed to get away with a felony, a substantial financial fraud, perpetrated against the Government of the United States simply because I used to work at a law firm managed by a close personal friend of Attorney General Holder.  I urge the FBI to undertake an investigation of this matter.

Sincerely,
 
Gary Freedman

-----Original Message-----
From: Tavenner, Marilyn (CMS/OA) (CMS/OA) <Marilyn.Tavenner@cms.hhs.gov>
To: 'garfreed@aim.com' <garfreed@aim.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 14, 2014 7:02 pm
Subject: Re: medicare fraud

I have referred to our fraud unit who will reach out to you.

From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@aim.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 02:29 PM
To: Tavenner, Marilyn (CMS/OA)
Subject: medicare fraud
 
Marilyn Tavenner
Administrator
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Baltimore, MD

Dear Ms. Tavenner:

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on January 4, 2014.  There is evidence that I have been engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about $500,000 in public monies.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-director-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-please-institute-a-criminal-investigation

I should not be allowed to get away with a felony perpetrated against the U.S. Government simply because I used to work at a law firm managed by a close personal friend of Attorney General Holder.

I request that you contact the FBI Washington Field Office about this matter.

Thank you.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Tavenner

My Daily Struggles said...

British Broadcasting Corporation (132.185.160.98) 0 returning visits
United Kingdom

t.co/mYWTzC8Aj9
15 Jan 10:53:04 AM
dailstrug.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/akin-gump-in-hot-water-over-medicare.html